Now In :
The Limited Edition Helmet is SOLD OUT. Please check with our network of authorized retailers and distributors for their availability - Thank You!
THIS PAGE IS TO PRE-ORDER OUR LIMITED EDITION WITH A FULL PAYMENT ONLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER WITH THE NON-REFUNDABLE $200 DEPOSIT PAYMENT OPTION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE-0RDER THE LIMITED EDITION WITH THE NON-REFUNDABLE $200 DEPOSIT OPTION, CLICK HERE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE-0RDER THE LEGEND EDITION WITH THE FULL PAYMENT OPTION, CLICK HERE
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PRE-0RDER THE LEGEND EDITION WITH THE NON-REFUNDABLE $300 DEPOSIT OPTION, CLICK HERE
Our new officially licensed, Limited Edition (Biker) Scout Trooper Helmet will be one of the most accurate reproduction of this incredible helmet produced to date. It has the all the pedigree of our Legend Edition line since the master molds were made from the original master tools ILM used to make the screen-used helmets. As with the Legend Edition, there is no digital scanning or 3D modeling used, only original parts and tooling. We even used an original decal sheet from ILM to make our markings and symbols that are seen on the helmet! You can call this helmet "Legend - Light"!
This original helmets were made in vacuum formed ABS. This EFX Limited Edition helmet is made in high quality, hand-laid fiberglass.
There are 2 options to pre-order the Scout Trooper Helmets:
OPTION 1: Payment in Full (including sales tax if you live or the item is shipped to an address in California.) If you choose this option you will receive the following benefits:
- There will only be 250 - 300 helmets available for this payment in FULL option
- Guaranteed to get your helmet first, even before the retailers and distributors
- Low edition number (estimated to be between 1 - 300)
- If you live in the 48 contiguous states, we pay for your SHIPPING via FedEx Ground!
- If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, APO, any other US territory, or you are an international customer, we will give you a credit of $25 against your shipping charge. However, credit will NOT exceed the actual shipping cost.
- Anticipated delivery: late September/early October Note: Applicable sales tax will be added to your pre-order payment. If you are an international customer, you will be responsible for any duties, taxes or fees levied by your country. If you are an international customers, please make sure to read our Terms and Conditions in regards to the international shipments.
NOTE: The final quantity available for this option will be determined by the quantity that can fit into the first container, currently estimated to be 250 - 300 pieces.
OPTION 2: To place your pre-order, a non-refundable deposit of $200 will be required. You helmet will be allocated from the second container. When your helmet is in stock and ready to ship, you will have the option to either pay the balance in full (plus applicable shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable) or choose our layaway plan. Anticipated delivery late October.
- Master patterns made from the original wood patterns made by Industrial Light and Magic
- Edition Size: Limited to 750 pieces worldwide
- Quality fiberglass, plastic and metal construction
- Front visor pivots open
- Full scale 1:1 replica
- Fully padded interior
- EFX display base
- Numbered plaque
- Prop Story/Certificate Authenticity
The Imperial Scout Troopers were a specially trained garrison of the Stormtroopers. They were outfitted with light armor which made them more mobile and efficient for their reconnaissance duties. The signature piece of equipment utilized by the Scout Troopers was the 74-Z Speeder Bike, thus earning them the nickname “Biker Scouts”
The Scout Troopers were first seen in the Star Wars saga in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi on the planet of Endor where the uncompleted, but fully functional, new Death Stars’ shield generator was located. A team of rebels that included Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 with the help of the Ewoks, defeated the scout troopers and stormtrooper and destroyed the shield generator, allowing Lando Calrissian and the X-wing pilot to once again destroy the empire's mighty Death Star.
The Biker Scout helmet and armor was designed by Nilos Rodis-Jamero. As with many of the imperial helmets made not only for this production, but for the entire original trilogy, this helmet was made in vacuum formed ABS plastic. The beautiful master patterns were a piece of art in themselves, as they were made in wood, like the way toys patterns were made back before the digital age. The symbols and markings on the helmet were hand applied decals. You can see the lineage of these elements to the original stormtrooper helmets first seen in Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope. This helmet had the unique feature of the pivoting visor, even though you never saw the helmet with the visor up. The unique symbol seen on the side of the visor was designed by ILM’s Pete Ronzani. The symbol was actually a logo he designed for his own personal business card. If you turn the symbol clockwise 90°, you can see his initials “P A R”!
The EFX master patterns were made from these original wood patterns, thus there was no digital scanning or 3D modeling used to produce this helmet. Thus, this is the most accurate reproduction of the Scout Trooper helmet possible. We even had an original decal sheet of the symbols and markings to produce our decals.