Complete your set of our Commemorative 40th Anniversary Galactic Empire Helmet Collection with the most iconic helmet in the Star Wars universe: Darth Vader!
- $579 (Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Limited Edition: 500 pieces worldwide
- Comic Con Exclusive
- A very limited quantity will be available for pre-order starting Monday, June 26 @ 9AM PDST, to be shipped to you the week AFTER Comic Con. (This time we do not have to worry about shipping them back from the conventions, since they are being shipped to our warehouse in Los Angeles first!)
- Master pattern cast from the original "Rick Baker" molds of the screen-used helmets form Star Wars: A New Hope from the Lucasfilm archives
- Quality ABS construction
- Full scale 1:1
- Chrome plated
- New EFX display stand
- Numbered metal plaque
- Certificate of Authenticity
Darth Vader - Just the mention of his name conjures up fear not only amongst the Rebel Alliance, but within his own Galactic Empire, as well! The Dark Lord of the Sith is considered by many to be the villain of many generations of movie audiences.
EFX is honored to celebrate the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: A New Hope with this special commemorative 40th Anniversary Limited Edition of one of the most iconic helmets in the Star Wars Saga.
BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND COMPLETING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS (CLICKING ON THE "COMPLETE ORDER" BUTTON), YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
July 30, 2017
We have started to ship to our customers who had placed a pre-order. Many of you may have received the notification from FedEx with your tracking numbers. You will be receiving 2 boxes, one with the helmet and the other with the stand, plaque, etc.
Please note that these will be shipping in batches everyday, since FedEx will only allow us to place so many pieces in their truck. Each day is different, depending on their pick up load for the day. We will try to put as many helmets in the truck every day.