- $599 Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- High quality Die Cast and ABS plastic construction.
- Approximate 1:100 Scale - Measures Approximately 13-1/2" Long X 11" Wide (Diameter)
- Lighting effects for the cockpit, headlights & engines
- EFX Display Base with mirror bottom to see all of the incredible detail on the bottom!
- Certificate of Authenticity/Prop Story
- BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND COMPLETING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS (CLICKING ON THE "COMPLETE ORDER" BUTTON), YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
The Millennium Falcon with its Captain, Han Solo, and his first mate Chewbacca, played an important role in many of the Rebel Alliance’s greatest victories over the forces of the dreaded Empire. It was just by a chance meeting in Mos Eisley that they accepted a charter by Obi-wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker, to pay off a hefty debt to Jabba the Hut. This resulted in the ship and her crew being drawn into the cause of the Rebellion despite Luke Skywalker calling it a piece of junk!
Through the Original Trilogy, the Falcon provided cover fire for Luke Skywalker during his final attack run on the first Death Star. The recalcitrant and unpredictable ship also provided escape transport for Princess Leia during the Battle of Hoth, and under the command of her previous owner, Lando Calrissian, she soared into the heart of the second Death Star and delivered the missiles that sealed the fate of the Empire.
The Falcon looks like any other Corellian YT-1300 light freighter with her saucer-shaped primary hull, forward mounted cargo-gripping mandibles, and starboard mounted offset cylindrical cockpit. But because of “a lot of special modifications” made by Han Solo, beneath the peeling paintwork and buckled and missing hull plates, this vessel hides many powerful secrets, giving it the ability to outrun not only the local bulk cruisers, but the Imperial Starships, as well.
Collaborating with the Lucasfilm Museum of Narrative Arts Archives, and utilizing a digital scan of the actual surviving special effects miniature and original model kit parts, the EFX Millennium falcon is an accurate approximate 1:100 scale reproduction of this iconic ship. We are confident that this be a proud addition to your Star Wars collection!© Lucasfilm Ltd.
December 1, 2017
The Falcons are now enroute to the US and are expected to arrive in Los Angeles around December 23. As soon as they clear US Customs, we will start to ship. We will notify all those who placed a pre-order, shortly.
If you purchased a Falcon through one of authorized international retailers, you should already have received your Falcon.
Thanks for your patience!
November 15, 2017
Our International Distributors have all received their allocations of Falcons, so if you ordered your Falcon from an international retailer, you should be receiving shortly. If you ordered from the US, those Falcons are scheduled to be shipped from Hong Kong by the end of November.