- PLEASE NOTE THAT IT IS A PRE-ORDER. DELIVERY IS ANTICIPATED TO BE IN APRIL, 2019. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS WEB PAGE FOR ANY UPDATES TO THE SCHEDULE.
- $2,999 Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. (Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
- Die Cast Replica of the Millennium FalconTM as seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes BackTM.
- Plaque signed by Harrison Ford, Billy Dee Williams and Peter Mayhew.
- Limited to only 25 pieces worldwide.
- High quality Die Cast and ABS plastic construction.
- Approximate 1:100 Scale - Measures Approximately 13-1/2" Long X 11" Wide (Diameter)
- Lighting effects for the cockpit, headlights & engines
- EFX Display Base with Signature Plaque.
- Certificate of Authenticity/Prop Story
- THIS COLLECTIBLE IS NOT A TOY. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY.
- BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND COMPLETING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS (CLICKING ON THE "COMPLETE ORDER" BUTTON), YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.
We are very proud to offer this very special edition of our Millennium Falcon Die Cast Replica as seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. For the first time, this is an officially licensed prop replica of the Millennium Falcon that has the signatures of all 3 pilots of the Falcon in the Original Trilogy: Harrison Ford (Han SoloTM), Billy Dee Williams (Lando CalrissianTM) and Peter Mayhew (ChewbaccaTM) This edition is strictly limited to only 25 pieces worldwide, so this is destined to be on of the most cherished collectibles we have ever offered!
The Millennium Falcon with its Captain, Han Solo, and his first mate Chewbacca, played an important role in many of the Rebel Alliance’sTM greatest victories over the forces of the dreaded EmpireTM. It was just by a chance meeting in Mos EisleyTM that they accepted a charter by Obi-wan KenobiTM and Luke SkywalkerTM, to pay off a hefty debt to Jabba the HuttTM. This resulted in the ship and her crew being drawn into the cause of the Rebellion despite Luke Skywalker calling it a piece of junk!
Throughout the Original Trilogy, the Millennium Falcon was always there to save the day. It provided cover fire for Luke Skywalker during his final attack run on the first Death StarTM. The recalcitrant and unpredictable ship also provided escape transport for Princess LeiaTM, Han, C-3POTM and Chewbacca during the Battle of HothTM, and under the command of her previous owner, Lando Calrissian, she soared into the heart of the second Death Star and delivered the blasts that sealed the fate of the Empire.
This modified YT-1300 has a saucer-shaped primary hull, and starboard mounted, offset cylindrical cockpit. But because of “a lot of special modifications” made by Han Solo, beneath the peeling paintwork and buckled and missing hull plates, this vessel hides many powerful secrets, giving it the ability to outrun not only the local bulk cruisers, but the Imperial StarshipsTM, as well.
Having had access to the original screen used 32" special effects filming miniature prop and a digital scan, the EFX Millennium Falcon Die Cast Replica is an faithful, approximate 1:100 scale, reproduction of this iconic ship. We are confident that this will be a proud addition to your Star Wars collection!© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.